Conditional sentences type 2
I'd love to be a movie star (finish these sentences about being a famous movie star. All the sentences are conditional semtences type 2.)
1) If a famous director chose (choose) me for one of his films, I would be (be) famous too.
2) I went (go) to Hollywood if I would become (become) a famous actor.
3) I am not lived (not live) here if I would be (be) rich.
4) If I acted (act) in a movie, all my friends would come (come) to see me.
5) If I had (have) lots of money, I would buy (buy) a yacht.
6) If I played (play) a part in a movie, I would met (meet) famous actors every day on the film set.
7) But the problem is, if I was (be) a movie star, I wouldn't see (not see) my family very often.
8) Perhaps I wasn't (not be) so happy if I would be (be) a film star!